• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Request) Looking for a static doubles team to regularly netplay against

mcphellin

Smash Rookie
Me (PA) and my dubz partner (MN) are looking to regularly practice against a two people who are EC/MW/S because netplaying with randos for dubz practice is a migraine.

Pauer

The Pauerful
You will have more success finding someone by posting in the regional boards. I'd move the thread but I'm not very familiar with US geography. I'd guess you guys are in the Midwest?

mcphellin

Smash Rookie
You will have more success finding someone by posting in the regional boards. I'd move the thread but I'm not very familiar with US geography. I'd guess you guys are in the Midwest?
I'm Tristate and he's Midwest. We both have decent wired connection so we can play pretty comfortably on a 12 buffer. Preferably he hosts so we would like to play a Midwest team or players. How do I move this?

I'll just delete this thread, maybe give it half a day before I do though. I'm just going to copy and paste the thread onto a new post in the Midwest Group. Hopefully, leaving it here with a broader audience could garner more responses before it goes down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauer

The Pauerful
I'll move the post to the Midwest subforum with a temporary redirect link in melee discussion so more people will see it.

Top Bottom