• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

request for nutshack theme custom hps song

Animatals

Smash Rookie
I have looked through different guides and videos spending an hour trying but I still cant make a nutshack hps to work in my melee.
Can someone help me out real fast?

DRGN

Technowizard
I don't know what that is (hopefully it's not inappropriate for SWF, ;) ), but what have you tried so far? Have you converted the song with the audio converter here? Once you do that, you should be able to import the song, replacing another song file in your disc, using DAT Texture Wizard (DTW). If you're replacing a file in 20XX 4.05, you can check which file is which here.

Animatals

Smash Rookie
I don't know what that is (hopefully it's not inappropriate for SWF, ;) ), but what have you tried so far? Have you converted the song with the audio converter here? Once you do that, you should be able to import the song, replacing another song file in your disc, using DAT Texture Wizard (DTW). If you're replacing a file in 20XX 4.05, you can check which file is which here.
I made this with HPSAuto_1.0.1 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76NMaIRmAFIeU1aYkZtZTNSS3M/view). When i try to use it in game, it doesnt work. Thanks for the 20xx song file names those really helped out.

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
bumping this thread in case someone comes across it while searching:

do not use HPSAuto
do not use MeleeHps

do use Deconimus' Melee Audio Converter/HPS-Builder (linked above) or any tool backed by dsp2hps

Top Bottom