• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Request) Falco's laser changed to red

MVP

Smash Ace
does this work with hackless version non-homebrew?

I Myself

Smash Cadet
Now that you mention it, this may not work with Project:M since (I think) it replaces FitFalco.pac, which is where his moveset changes are implemented.

Out of curiosity, I compared the files in the download I linked and the original Brawl FitFalco.pac. There are countless small hex differences that one could implement in Project:M's FitFalco.pac to change the laser color if one felt like spending a day or so replacing blocks of hex code. Outside of modifying the hex code directly, though, I don't know how to change his laser color.

=============================================

Edit: I took a look at Project:M's FitFalco.pac in BrawlBox and managed to change most of Falco's laser effects from blue to red. The little spark at the tip of his gun is still blue, but the laser itself and the blast ring are both red.

Here is a download link.

UkiReaper

Smash Rookie
Now that you mention it, this may not work with Project:M since (I think) it replaces FitFalco.pac, which is where his moveset changes are implemented.

Out of curiosity, I compared the files in the download I linked and the original Brawl FitFalco.pac. There are countless small hex differences that one could implement in Project:M's FitFalco.pac to change the laser color if one felt like spending a day or so replacing blocks of hex code. Outside of modifying the hex code directly, though, I don't know how to change his laser color.

=============================================

Edit: I took a look at Project:M's FitFalco.pac in BrawlBox and managed to change most of Falco's laser effects from blue to red. The little spark at the tip of his gun is still blue, but the laser itself and the blast ring are both red.

Here is a download link.
Thanks, will try this out! but is there a way you can change the spark to red?

Top Bottom