• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replay question

ThatCoolKid

Smash Rookie
Can I move the camera or zoom while watching a replay in Brawl? My copy of Brawl is unmodded.

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
I've seen a few videos back in the day, but never once any that had the camera moving during a replay. I suppose you mean unattached moving. Because attached moving is easy: just press L or R with the GCN controller when watching a replay (B+left / B+right on the Wii Remote? Not sure) to follow a character. You can them zoom in and rotate using the same controls that show up when you pause the game, except, again, for panning.

ThatCoolKid

Smash Rookie
I've seen a few videos back in the day, but never once any that had the camera moving during a replay. I suppose you mean unattached moving. Because attached moving is easy: just press L or R with the GCN controller when watching a replay (B+left / B+right on the Wii Remote? Not sure) to follow a character. You can them zoom in and rotate using the same controls that show up when you pause the game, except, again, for panning.
As long as you can do all that while the replay is moving, that definatly answers my question. Thanks.

Top Bottom