• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Repairable...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Long story short... I droped my laptop and the screen is cracked and 3/4 ths of it is covered in malfunctioning pixels...

Question is... is this actually repairable?... because replacing it most likely might not be a option...

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not repairable by you. You'll probably have to send it in to your manufacturer to be repaired. Who makes your laptop? HP? Dell? Sony? etc...

noradseven

Smash Lord
Long story short... I droped my laptop and the screen is cracked and 3/4 ths of it is covered in malfunctioning pixels...

Question is... is this actually repairable?... because replacing it most likely might not be a option...
What your laptop or your screen, your screen is dead, your laptop, if when you turn it on it isn't beeping/buzzing loud yeah probably.

Top Bottom