• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renaissance: Yoshi's Day of Discovery

Chaco

Never Logs In
Along with Mmac's recent findings, I have found an interesting thing as well, with currently no apps....but it looks cool.

So, basically I'll describe what it does, you jump and angle back, with your back facing the way you want to go, land into a dR and walk forward a little, Yoshi stops and walks in place for a few steps. XD I think it might have a use though, if I can find something out with it.

YOSHI FOR GOD TIER!

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
Along with Mmac's recent findings, I have found an interesting thing as well, with currently no apps....but it looks cool.

So, basically I'll describe what it does, you jump and angle back, with your back facing the way you want to go, land into a dR and walk forward a little, Yoshi stops and walks in place for a few steps. XD I think it might have a use though, if I can find something out with it.

YOSHI FOR GOD TIER!
hmm I did see Yoshi sliding a little backwards when I was using Dair whilst angling back. I didn't know if it was gonna be any use so I ignored it. I guess I can give it a try though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well you dR forward don't switch directions and don't attack, press the analog stick forward.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Updated: The most steps I have gotten with this so far is two.

Top Bottom