• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Removed*

Legan

Smash Lord
Hey guys i just had a small gameplay/combo video made up of some matches of between me & toga. Id appreciate it if you guys would give me some feedback on whether you like it our not. If you do then ill definately get some more videos up of me with different opponents. I just wanted to showcase some things that link is capable of.

The Twilight Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4SFjw4mjAE

Will 2 Link

Smash Rookie
That was soo awesome i envy those skills. ur bombs r crazy. You got any tips for noobs like me ? for damaging to high amounts quick.

Legan

Smash Lord
Projectiles bud, It's all in your projectiles. I spent alot of time in melee workin on my projectile and sword play and its just carried over to brawl. You just work on learning links physics and how all your moves work and youll get it down in no time.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
This is pretty ****ty. Try a video with intervals which are over 5sec, against many characters. I see one clip with 2 moves, and then we move to another clip with a random edgeguard, out of no where. I can't tell how you worked up to these movements nor do I see a progressive strategy. This is a match 'highlights' video not a 'gameplay' video.

Not saying you suck, just these videos.

Lil Hero

Smash Cadet
This is pretty ****ty. Try a video with intervals which are over 5sec, against many characters. I see one clip with 2 moves, and then we move to another clip with a random edgeguard, out of no where. I can't tell how you worked up to these movements nor do I see a progressive strategy. This is a match 'highlights' video not a 'gameplay' video.

i liked it

Legan

Smash Lord

Yea i was looking over it again and i realize the video editing was pretty crap. He didnt really try hard on it seeing it wasnt his combo video i figured. The actual matches were great but i do agree that this was half ***** and i apologize for that.

mthegreatone

Smash Cadet
3:40 was pwn. hanging on edge, and getting back on stage with a dair for the kill. i really need to figure out how to do that...

Top Bottom