• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remove a Character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeaCool

Smash Rookie
If you could, what SSB4 character would you remove, and add a new character in there place?

Personally, I'd remove Dark Pit. He doesn't have any moves different from Pit. And like Lucina, you can barely tell the difference of his Strength/Speed. (Lucina being an exception because her Strength is atleast A BIT easier to notice.)

I would most likely add Shadow. Cause I mean, c'mon, every Sonic fan wanted him in the roster from the start! He's even the 2nd most liked character in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise! (Right next to Sonic himself.) And yes, I know he is an Assist Trophy, but you could add him as a DLC character, and have Silver take his place as an Assist Trophy.

The only reason I didn't choose Lucina or Dr. Mario, is because of a few reasons.

Dr. Mario

-He is stronger than Mario, and has a few attacks that are actually different from Mario's. So I consider him a half/clone. A lot like Lucas and Falco.

-His Down B isn't a useless spray gun thing that doesn't do SHIET, and instead replaced with 64/Melee's Down B, but of course stronger.

Lucina

-I personally never mained Marth, due to his attacks being pretty weak unless you hit somebody at the EXACT point of the sword. With Lucina, her blade is an equal strength, so if you're just starting with a sword character, try Link, or Lucina.

But anyways, these are just my opinions. Tell me who you would remove, and add in His/Her place!

(Don't go hating on me just because I might not know a few things. If I forgot to mention something about a certain character, blame it on my disinterest of finding out certain things in smash.)

TheKingWalnut

Smash Apprentice
I would probably take out Wario. I just never liked him personally.
As for adding a character, basically anybody but Rayman I'd be OK with, but Shovel Knight is who I would probably add. I feel like his move set could be really original and yeah.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
These kinds of threads aren't actually allowed as they often cause flaming and trolling.

Locking.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wii Fit Trainer. Really hate how she even got in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom