• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reminder: Write for Smash World

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
In case you missed it the <a href="http://smashboards.com/blog/2007/10/16/want-to-write-for-smash-world/">last time around</a>, we’re still taking applications from people who are interested in contributing to Smash World’s writing team. Whatever your skill level and wherever your interests lie, we’re interested in hearing from you! <a href="http://smashboards.com/blog/2007/10/16/want-to-write-for-smash-world/">Check out the original post</a> if you haven’t yet, and send it in to me via PMs by the end of the day Friday. This weekend I’ll try to go through the applications and get in touch with people, so the rest of you will have even more articles and analysis to satisfy your appetite.

(To those who have already applied: don’t worry if you haven’t heard back yet! I’ve looked through all the applications so far, but I still need to go through them thoroughly. Sorry to keep you all waiting.)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
No problem. I understand. We was all just curious because you never said no deadline or any reply to it.

Now that we know, we'll just sit back and relax.

There's one question that you havn't said yet. How many people will be accepted?

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot for the reminder!
I hope my application was good enough, if not, no offense taken! ^-^
Have a nice day!

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Well that's good to here, I was feeling kind of dissapointed with my post and thought it might have cost me. Thinking back I probably shouldn't have submitted some of my old articles because I clearly showed my bias in them and I know that's not looked well in favor in these blogs.

BTW I feel obligated to ask Kirby King why the new avatars might be taking the time they are to be put up for general use of the public?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Read my blog (see sig) and tell me if you want those kind of articles posted into the official blog. Mic_128 closed my thread. >_>

If you do, I already have blog access, so I could get started right away.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Hey KK can you Pm me back again? I wasn't sure on what you wanted and so if you get this PM me back.

Top Bottom