• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Relfect kick?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I heard that sonic has a reflect kick, now either I'm drunk, the search tool has betrayed me or I am blind. any of those three can be possible.

can i get some clarification?

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
This is news to me.

I know Zeal claims he reflected an aura sphere with a fair once (and I saw aliens on my front lawn last night), but I've never heard anything about one of his kicks having special properties.

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, well, his kicks are: Uair, bair, dair, ftilt, dtlit, and the third hit of the jab combo. So far as I know, none of those have reflective capabilities. But nobody knew that the Spin Charge had invincibility frames either, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Besides, how many people would think to themselves, "Oh! Charged Shot! I think I'll bair it!"

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I tried a bunch of stuff, but nothing is relecting anything. I think this is just a lame rumour I wanted to believe. If sonic was soing to able to relfect anything it would be with a spin. This could also be an idiot with the mother badge on that thought "OMFG, I REFLECT".

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
The spin charge's invincibility frames last until the apex of the little hop he does when its being used.
I find it excellent for approaching people with better priority than me up close. Makes Marth's sword less dangerous too ^_^

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
This is news to me.

I know Zeal claims he reflected an aura sphere with a fair once (and I saw aliens on my front lawn last night), but I've never heard anything about one of his kicks having special properties.
This is probably what op is talking about.

Zeal is a crediable person here and I can assume he is smart enough to turn off items. However no one has been able to replicate the reflect.

Honestly you'd be better off finding moves that can cancel out projectiles with ease.

Top Bottom