• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regular Tournament 2 Results

Zhea

Smash Ace
Singles
Regular Tournament 2: Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Red Shadow
$105.00
2nd
Level 9 Ganon
$52.50
3rd
KoN!
$17.50
4th
Zhea
5th
Xilo Pryce
5th
Frisbie
7th
Blockhead
7th
ASIS
9th
Greed
9th
Froto
9th
Andrew
9th
HitBox
13th
Case
13th
Dan the Man
13th
Fidel Cash Flow
13th
Fun Crazy Fish
17th
Luke
17th
Lamp
17th
Toro
17th
Chozo
17th
Trombone
17th
Roshi
17th
Dex!
17th
Jess
25th
BlkGeezy
25th
Rasha
25th
Connor
25th
Roy
25th
The Lizard of Oz
25th
KYOP
25th
Rodrick
25th
Daman
33rd
Thomas
33rd
AJAX
33rd
Xavier Is Legit

Doubles
Melee Doubles bracket.png

1: Cute Buddies
2: Team Gurren
3: Jackie & Boots
4: Fun Crazy Wobble Fish
5: Mystery Science Theatre 20XX
5: The Shrooms of Doom
7: Mayro Brothers
7: Tom & Jerry
9: Kawaii Desu

Funcrazyfish

Smash Cadet
I'm still really really salty about that bracket mix-up... I could have done so much better than 13th without that. Good tournament anyway though.

Funcrazyfish

Smash Cadet
First round was me against a dude named Case. I won that set 2-1. I went and reported the score, thinking nothing more of it other than that I had won my first match and advanced on to represent Pichu in the winners bracket. But, it turns out, either Case came and reported a different score and they changed it, or it was a mishearing, so Case was advanced into the bracket instead. I lost to Hotbox 2-1, went to report the score, then didn't have a match for a while. When I went to ask whether I had a match coming up or not, I was told I was out. So I had only lost once, but was out of the tournament.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
That's an unfortunate mix up. It will likely be addressed next time, but people are often too quiet or hard to understand. When I'm making the station I try to double check and have the person repeat regardless of whether or not I think I heard them correctly. Maybe next time it should be stated beforehand to make sure you are loud and clear with your results.

Edit: just wanted to clarify, I'm not saying you weren't clear, I was saying in the case that your opponent wasn't.

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
Yo for those reporting a miss-claim, I am not a moderator, I can't edit the results and I didn't approve those claims. Smashboards was just auto matching names. You need to contact a mod so they can straighten this out on a case by case basis.

CASE818

Smash Rookie
I'm still really really salty about that bracket mix-up... I could have done so much better than 13th without that. Good tournament anyway though.
Bro totally sorry that happened to you. I'm positive I reported loss. I try to report everytime just to make sure there isnt a mix up. See you next time bud.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Could you tweak the title in the rankings system to something more descriptive than Melee Singles <3

Top Bottom