• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regional Exclusive Experiences

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
There have been many Nintendo games that never saw a worldwide release. Some exclusive to Japan, some exclusive to the US, some released in PAL regions, or a mix of the three.

Only recently have exclusive titles become more readily available, through legitimate means, worldwide allowing players the opportunity to experience these titles. But not every game has received said treatment. So my question to all you wonderful gamers - have you played a game exclusive to your region? What was it? What was it like? Was it good? Did you enjoy it?

I'm from the States and have missed out on games like Doshin the Giant, Giftpia, Zangeki no Reginleiv (I've seen the title translated as Dynamic Blade or Blades of Reginleiv etc.), Devil World, Captain Rainbow, Disaster Day of Crisis - you get it.

Who has played these games? Who got them back when they released? What were your impressions? I'd love to hear it

Top Bottom