• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recovery, a joke or just need to know this...?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No, I know how to recover with Yoshi, really I couldn't find better words for the topic title, but here's my question.

How many times can you use Yoshi's Egg Toss before it finally becomes useless? I know that you can use it once as a small boost, but would doing it again be of any help or is it just a waste of time and survivability %age?

SUB_ZERO

Smash Apprentice
No, I know how to recover with Yoshi, really I couldn't find better words for the topic title, but here's my question.

How many times can you use Yoshi's Egg Toss before it finally becomes useless? I know that you can use it once as a small boost, but would doing it again be of any help or is it just a waste of time and survivability %age?
4 times, but only 2 are any good really :p

yoshihybrid

Smash Rookie
Remember though, for Yoshi's egg recovery to be effective, you need to have momentum in the direction you want.

Also, Yoshi falls marginally slower after using his second jump.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright awesome, thanks for the feedback, and don't worry, I know about physics and momentum, so yeah I just officially boosted my Yoshi game.

Top Bottom