• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recording of a flat screeen tv with a new Sony HDD Camera

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone I finnally have access to some recording equipment i have a fairly new sony handycam with a carl zeiss lens. and the t.v ill be using is a smallish flat screen t.v from polaroid...*didnt know they made t.v's* but i checked the stickys in this forum and found no info on recording through a camera without a capture card so any help would be appreciated. I'm off for now but if any more details are needed ill add hem later im off to get my cube for now :D

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Hum, because screener (recording the screen of the television with a cam) are generally unwanted. If you have a flat screen, there is a good chance you actually directly connect it to your computer and take a direct feeding to record your matches.

Top Bottom