• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recommended Seconadries?

kigbariom

Smash Lord
@ Bobbery, I used to second Ness until my friend's Lucas got better, than I had to change it. I do second GaW but I'm really not good with him, its technically not a secondary because even when fighting MK and DDD is still use Luigi, if there is one other character I have actual AT skill with it's Link.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I actually have no idea how a good Lucario player plays so I don't know whether it would make a good secondary. You know we have never brought up Lucario in these boards I forgot he existed.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
you know..speaking of bringing up characters....we should bring up Dk in the matchup discussion thread...

since me and bum will be having friendlies this week and i have no idea how to face a DK ESPECIALLY bum..lol

so can we revive that thread pretty please?

Top Bottom