• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recently picked up Villager

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Hello everyone! I used Villager A LOT back when the demo was released for the 3DS. Ever since he was revealed at E3 I had been looking forward to playing as him so i was really excited. In fact, I used him SO MUCH that when i got the full game I felt weird playing as my main (Marth), I even thought on dropping him and main Villager instead!

But that didn't happened. I kept working on my Marth and as time passed, I forgot about Villager. I picked Jiggs as a secondary and kept having fun.... until today. Now that my Marth and Jiggs are pretty good (at least above average I'd say) I decided to work on Villager once again :) So, any suggestions on what post should I give a read on here?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The stickied threads are a good way to start. You can also watch some videos of @zeezee and @CodyOdyO for quality Villaging. You could also just post some videos of yourself as villager and we can critique you (I'll try at least)

Top Bottom