• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Realms Smash Bros Tournament ft. SFV: Smash 4 & Melee Singles & Doubles

Realms Smash Bros Tournament ft. SFV: Smash 4 & Melee Singles & Doubles
Posted by YoshiBro1
Realms Games
Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

YoshiBro1

Smash Rookie
NNID
YoshiBro1
3DS FC
3153-5058-8043
Hello everyone, RG | YoshiBro1 here and I'm happy to announce a return to a long time favorite here at Realms originally called Realms Sm4sh Tourney. Things will be different though as this time we will be running Smash 4 Wii U along with Melee and Street Fighter V. Both Smash 4 and Melee will have singles and doubles and singles will have pools planned (doubles will just be straight bracket unless said otherwise). Street Fighter V and both Smash 4 and Melee Singles will have an additional $100 thrown in the pot for each to liven things up. I’m also sure many of you know that when there is a monthly going on in our area, I tend to bring some other games for players to relax with. This is no exception, what will be up there this time? You’ll have to come and find out.

There will be pre-registration that will not be required. However if you wish to get a DISCOUNT ON A FULL OR HALF SET UP, you will need to pre-register. Only those that pre-register are eligible for discounts (unless stated otherwise past the deadline). Discounts will be handed out after the tournament is underway so expect to pay full price at the beginning. On your way out, ask me about your refund and I'll hand it to you then. If you need to change your pre-registration for any reason before the deadline of July 1st 10:00pm, you may either save a link to edit your pre-registration once finished for later or let me know your tag and what you are bringing either through Facebook messager or on the event page. More details are below including a link to pre-registration, pay out, rules, the schedule, cost, etc… Hope to see you all there!

*For those that take Benham, that street is currently under contruction from nearby the venue all way down at the light near Pierre Moran Middle School and so traffic will be slower on it*

Parking: You should be good to park in front of Realms. If there's no space you can park on the sides as well.

Food: The store itself does have some snacks and drinks for purchase including gatorades, waters, candy, and chips. There are a few eateries located nearby the venue as well that you can walk or drive too. Little Caesars is right around the corner within a 2 minute walking distant and in the opposite direction there is a Kroger’s that you can walk too. Not far away there is also Wendy’s and Subway at a close intersection. Behind Realms (to the left of Kroger’s) there is a Leo’s Resturant and Bill’s Barbeque not too far away that you can walk or drive to as well.

ATM’s: If you need to draw some money, I’m sure Dan can help you with that in his store. If not, there is an ATM (apparently) outside nearby as well as some in Kroger’s.

Facebook Event Page:

Preregistration (DEADLINE IS JULY 1st, 10:00pm): http://goo.gl/forms/ekIe0cSwNEyWuDnt1

Rules:

Sm4sh <---

Melee <---

Street Fighter V <---

Payouts:

< 32 - 60 / 30 / 10
> 32 - 55 / 25 / 15 / 5
> 50 - 50 / 25 / 15 / 5 / 2.5 / 2.5
> 100 - 50 / 25 / 15 / 4 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 1

Cost:
Venue $10
Street Fighter V $10