• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

really wierd...

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
i was playin one of my friends (noob) and all of a sudden i down b him and it was like a black hole kinda thing started goin on and then i hit him and he died, and when he respawned and his invincebility frames wore off he just died, as if he dissapeared ,(this happened twice). has this happened to anyone before?

zack152

Smash Journeyman
I dont think Ive ever heard of this happening to anyone, but its never happened to me.
Get ready for the "Video or it didnt happen" comments :p

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
well just so i dont have to say it later....I DONT HAVE A VIDEO,BEACAUSE MY CAMERA BROKE AND IT DID HAPPEN AND IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME .....the moderstors are guna censer this so i wont even bother sayin it but you can use your imagination. but it was crazy so what ever

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Vids or it didn't happen; I believe you...and why I believe you.

I was next to a alien being/Interdimensional being which is why I play Mr.Game&Watch(MELEE); I'M NOT LYING...we are not the only Intelligent beings in this Universe...

PS:Combo video of 2009!!! in the works for Mr.Game&Watch.

It's going to be ONE MORE FOR THE AGES!!!=Smash64/Melee VETERANS; it's dedicated for them.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Top Bottom