• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really fun character that isn't bad?

entezio

Smash Rookie
I give up try harding in for glory because of how hard I get stomped (18% win rate ftw) and I would like to know what characters you guys have a ton of fun with so that I can play them. So far I have Bowser only because suicide killing when the stock score is 2-1 in my favor is ****ing hilarious

edit: actually nvm idc if the character is bad just tell me the character you have the most fun with. I would like to try it out

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
[collapse=List of fun characters]
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4wendy::4wario2::4dk::4diddy::4gaw::4littlemac:
:4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf::4tlink::4samus::4zss::4pit::4palutena::4marth::4myfriends::4robinf::4duckhunt:
:4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4fox::4falco::4pikachu::4charizard::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4greninja::4rob::4ness::4falcon:
:4villagerf::4olimar::4wiifit::4shulk::4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina::4pacman::4megaman::4sonic::4miisword::4miigun::4miibrawl:
[/collapse]

Just pick whatever character you enjoy and stick with them.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'll go with the advice I always give: Play who you like. It doesn't matter if the gameplay seems hard at the begining: just play who you love. That's how you'll end up having fun and do crazy things.

Personnally, I love magicians, so it's not surprising that my mains are :4zelda:and :4robinf:, followed by :4ganondorf:.

And because I love Zelda, Kid Icarus Animal Crossing and Wario, I also play :4link::4palutena::4darkpit::4wario2::4villagerf: sometimes (well, Villager is more close to being a sub-main). And :4wiifit: because she makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
Even though their my mains and I'm prolly a bit biased, anyone who hits like a truck is fun for me. It's just so satisfying in FFA when you land a solid hit on a group of unsuspecting people.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Mac's fun. KO punches feel satisfying.

Wii Fit Trainer is fun. I like her cause when I beat my friends with her I tell them it's because they're not fit.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I assume that you're referring to characters that are conceptually "fun" in which case characters like Lucario, Sheik, Captain Falcon, Fox, Marth, etc. would be poor examples.

Though it's subjective, when I think fun characters, my first thought is Pac-Man. Look at him, even he's enjoying himself.
Also, Yoshi can be a monster in this game. Sonic and Rosaluma are my idea of fun as well, though...some may disagree.

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
Jigglypuff rest kills online hysterical.
Kirby and Pac-Man are fun too.
Also, I'd just like to relate with :4kirby::4jigglypuff::4pacman: for a second. People always tell me to get in shape, but round IS a shape.

Top Bottom