• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Readding missing characters until finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyCooky

Smash Rookie
So right now, until they're finished characters like MK, Kirby, Yoshi or Samus are missing.

Is there any way of putting them back in the game until they are released?

I know they wouldn't be balanced nor have the same speeds as the other characters right now,
but still I would like to be able to play as them.
Maybe is there a file that tells Brawl not to put some Characters in the selection screen that I could edit?

PS: And please don't answer me with posts saying "That wouldn't be a good idea ...". Just tell me if it is possible :)

MyCooky

Smash Rookie
Sorry? How did you mean that?
If they were in vBrawl can't I have the vBrawl versions of them in P:M?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If they were in vBrawl can't I have the vBrawl versions of them in P:M?
No, that's not how it works at all.

You said that you didn't want details, just a quick yes or no, so I'll just leave it at that.

MyCooky

Smash Rookie
I didn't say I didn't want details, I just didn't want post saying "You're stupid, they would be way worse than the other characters"
or something like that.
Also I just joined the Forum and I don't really have any knowledge of modding etc, otherwise I wouldn't have asked this.

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
You can't use them due to certain codes in project m. Unless you're really good with codes, nothing's going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom