• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Read The OP Before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
A Few things Guidelines for my peers before we begin:

1. Tell your psychology I am not a figure of authority.This way we'll be less tempted to sabotage a thread.Telling you why you should do this would make you less willing to do so.
  2. Smash World Fourms, however, is a figure of authority, and I will raise their awareness of Spam (as in not reading the OP) or Hate Speech (If it looks like it's written by a 2-year-old).
  3. I just ate, which means I am in no mood to argue.
Okay, here's the deal.

What does Humanity want?

I am asking this because I want a better understanding of what I'm dealing with.

What am I dealing with? We'll get to that when I have a clear picture of the answer.

Let's dig in, shall we? *Prays to God and clicks "Submit New Thread"*

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
What humanity wants is too unclear. The ultimate purpose, however, is to survive, multiply, and grow in population. As for what people want individually, that heavily varies; some may want power and money, while others want to be more humble and only wish to have peace and happiness. People can debate on this if they wish, but anyone's guess is as good as another, regardless of what argument they bring.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
What humanity wants is too unclear. The ultimate purpose, however, is to survive, multiply, and grow in population. As for what people want individually, that heavily varies; some may want power and money, while others want to be more humble and only wish to have peace and happiness. People can debate on this if they wish, but anyone's guess is as good as another, regardless of what argument they bring.
I understand where your coming from, and I'm at least thankful it's thought out. (42? 42?! I MAKE THE MOST FIREPROOF THREAD TO DATE AND THE BEST YOU CAN GET ME IS 42!?!)

Well, here's a quote that I think fits what my thoughts are.

I'm not really asking what the picture is. I'm asking how to make it clear enough for me to see.
Heard it from someone at the Art Museum I went to a couple months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom