• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Re-Rate our favorite dino!

Fenii

Smash Rookie
I'm one of those people who likes to have Strategy Guides of my favorite games, just because they look nice and they're great reference. But I was absolutely shocked when I read about their rating of Yoshi!!

They gave him an overall rating of 5 (out of 10)!!

Offense: 5
Defense: 5
Projectile: 6
Final Smash: 7
Throwing Ability: 5
Speed: 7

Personally, I don't think that's accurate at all! I mean, Yoshi is a hard hitter, I find he's ver strong in his smashes and his Down+B (Yoshi Bomb) is an excellent Offense/Defense move! Plus, he's a heavyweight, making him harder to KO in general. His second jump make him a star at recovering and his long tail is good for clearing his sides. I also think that the Egg Throw is a very nice projectile move an has nice range. His throwing ability could be better at some points, but his standard B attack is splendid (although it isn't really considered a throw).

Anyway, here's MY rating of Yoshi:

Offense: 8
Defense: 7
Projectile: 7
Final Smash: 9
Throwing Ability: 6
Speed: 8

Basicly, this thread is made for you to rate our lovely green friend and give him an honest score at the very least. He deserves it! :D

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Last I checked, that was the Brawl strategy guide, published by Nintendo or whoever. This was made at release. They also know nothing about the Meta Game. Don't worry about it.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yeah, hahaha. Didn't like, Meta Knight receive some ridiculously low score? It's no big deal, sir. ^__^

Fenii

Smash Rookie
Well, let's stay on topic here...so yeah, the guide was made on release, I still wanna hear some people's personal ratings! Let me know what YOU think of Yoshi!

Top Bottom