• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Re-Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFalconist

Smash Rookie
Alright posted this a few days ago and got a response from a moderator but it did not help. So again, is their any Super Smash Brother, melee, or brawl players in Huntsville TX, near SHSU? The list that was sent to me showed people in Houston but it be preferred if people were closer. Thanks

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I did, did not see it. Get over it
You're posting in the general discussion forum, a place which has people posting from all over the world; and you're expecting to find a smash scene in a specific city in Texas? I linked you to the Regional Zone for Southwest because at least that puts you in the general area that you need to be. It's not going to get better than that, get over it.

By the way, it took me literally less than 10 seconds to find this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/huntsville-tx-sam-houston-state-smashers.292628/#post-16069945

TheFalconist

Smash Rookie
You're posting in the general discussion forum, a place which has people posting from all over the world; and you're expecting to find a smash scene in a specific city in Texas? I linked you to the Regional Zone for Southwest because at least that puts you in the general area that you need to be. It's not going to get better than that, get over it.

By the way, it took me literally less than 10 seconds to find this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/huntsville-tx-sam-houston-state-smashers.292628/#post-16069945
Yea but if you actually looked the post has not been updated in awhile. Even after me posting on it awhile ago. Lol fail, I didn't know they hired just anybody to be a moderator.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Yea but if you actually looked the post has not been updated in awhile. Even after me posting on it awhile ago. Lol fail, I didn't know they hired just anybody to be a moderator.
That's not my fault, lol. I would have told you to just bump it or make a new thread; but you've already done both! Check you out~ looks like you didn't need help afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom