• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raziek's Robin Training Thread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, then I hit you up on skype then since you already have your skype username here.
Just letting you know, it'll have to be fairly late tonight (probably around 10:30 EDT), as I'm going out to celebrate my graduation after work.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Just letting you know, it'll have to be fairly late tonight (probably around 10:30 EDT), as I'm going out to celebrate my graduation after work.
I was actually wondering last night if you were gonna celebrate your graduation today, as you should. We can schedule a session some other time, just go out and have some well deserved fun. Again, no rush.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I was actually wondering last night if you were gonna celebrate your graduation today, as you should. We can schedule a session some other time, just go out and have some well deserved fun. Again, no rush.
Plans changed, my buddy's car broke down, so I have the evening to myself, and am instead going out tomorrow night. If you're around and want to, feel free to hit me up on Skype.

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
Hey @ Raziek Raziek , I remember the last time we played things were pretty bad for me mentally, but this time I'm prepared to learn what I can with confidence. If there's a time before 9 PM we can play on one day that isn't a Thursday, that'd be great.

anidis

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2165-7006-9892
I'm very interested in some training, I'll be available during the this coming week in the evening and nights. I only have the 3ds but I look forward to playing with you.

Top Bottom