• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayzorium wants smashy in Houston

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
But I don't have anyone's number and don't feel like driving far. Anybody live around Pearland (south of Houston) and want to smash? I can come to you, but if you dislike driving less than I do you can come here instead = )

OOOoooooor if there's any unadvertised tournies/smashfests soon (like within a week of now), call meh! 832-689-1851!

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Rayz: i gotta go get me some of that lab ratttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt BAZING!

TGM

Smash Lord
rayz.......tgm needs some lovin. me and mog can go to your house when ever u want. my martg misses your knee.

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
Mog... your number belongs to some Chinese woman from New York. Call me back instead, if you ever check here!

Top Bottom