• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate our falcons

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Well first off, dont just throw knees every 2 seconds. Set up for them first, and try to jump cancel your grabs.
Also, you guys are playing with the fastest character in the game, yet you make him move like a ganondorf. Work on your speed, really use it to its full potential.
Those 2 things are what i saw that were pretty blatant.

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
lol first off i have to say i love the comments that are made during the match classic. well i agree with toshiba on how you guys are moving way to slow, you guys need to speed things up a bit also work on mindgames i rarely saw and dash dancing or any sort of mind game. also need to work on edge gaurding. one more thing from the looks of it you guys dont fast fall your n airs i could be wrong about this but you guys should work on that.

Top Bottom