• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my...

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
ill see what i can do to help...

1) less dtilt, more ftilt

2) less rolling

3) dont try down+b edgeguard on jiggy...she can punish you too easy when you miss (im suprised jiggy didnt do anything when you missed like 2-3 times...)

4) tell the kirby not to suicide so much

5) otherwise nice ganon!

Scar

#HarveyDent
I completely agree with you on the number 3, after the second time I was like "I'm such a moron."

Thanks, I'm gonna practice the wavelandings after seeing some Tipman stuff and also more ftilts.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
You have a nice ganon. lets see. U'Air is a little more situational then N'Air.
While F'air is a great move. it s alot better to pull after a chain of D'Airs. F'Air is a great finisher. But in a match it can be better to keep the opentent in the same area and do more damage. the F'Air has greater knockback..and can allow the opponent to get away..and start hitting oyu back. The Platform dashing was good. Though you really need to be commited to those. and try chaining D'Airs and U'Airs right after. As far as the Wizards foot egde gaurd..it really depends on who you are playing..but you might not want to be doing it a whole lot during a match.. you may become predictable..and thats not good. Another thing that may help you is Combos that start off with the D'Throw..that move is an excellent combo starter..and chasing the oppenent with the D'Airs. Tech chasing with Ganon is deadly. Learn form the Tipman..i recomend watching 'Triforce of Power' and 'Lethal Dorf 2' the techniques in thos vids can and will greatly improve your game. Other wise dude..good job.

Top Bottom