• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my ZSS?(Tips too please) NEW VIDEO!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
You have great suit piece control. Either that or that DK was asking you when you were going to throw your pieces and just moved into them when you told him to. You tried to spike from b-throw too often. Don't overestimate its usefulness. Not only that, don't do it 6 times in a row. What you did at the end was a much more proper use of it. If you have more vids, post them, I'd like to critique you a bit more properly with more footage.

zaf

Smash Lord
I'm posting from my friends account, this is Jer

I only have one more vid i could possibly upload, i'll get it done later tonight, i'll try and get some more so you can see

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
This time it's vs my friends MK, and i did extremely well this match
Um, wow...no offense to your friend, but that was the most predictable mk i've ever seen. Like seriously i knew what attack he was gonna do like 2 seconds before he did it. His mk is how do you say...stereotypical to how people would expect mk to fight. I liked the dk vid better...

I cant really judge this vid. There's not much to get better with when fighting an mk that just does up b randomly in the air and glides directly at you from 15ft. away...

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Sadly, I can't judge that video either. Even a roll/d-smash spamming Metaknight probably could have performed a bit better. But you looked good!

Top Bottom