• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Zamus

Lareit

Smash Ace
Block and Air Dodge more.
Short hop the forward b almost always.
Use more D tilts. Her Dtilt is simply amazing.

Those 3 things will greatly improve your game. That rob wasn't particularly good though.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
0:02 - F-smash
0:05 - D-air
0:24 - Reversed grab
0:58 - Dunno how you lost your jump
1:28 - F-smash
1:53 - Flip jump?
2:32 - ROB decided to fall to his doom...

Needs more air-dodging.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You could, of course, benefit from some better defense. More importantly, you need more dtilt.You could use a lot more dsmash while edgeguarding, especially against ROB, who has a rather predictable trajectory. If you're going to pursue your opponent off the stage, absolutely do not use Flip Jump to get out there; save it for your return if it's needed.

Get better suit part games. Learn how to protect them from your opponent.

I also watched your match against the guy's DK, and I have to say, you really need to work on your spacing. It's less apparent in the ROB match, but you really were way too close a lot of the time.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Some retreating short hopped side b's might help you a bit (after reading ph00ts comment I watched the DK match). I'm guilty of using jabs as well but you really shouldn't against most players. She can be shield-grabbed out of her jabs by most characters of medium height. Space with your D-tilt, and don't be so over-anxious to chase your opponents off.
As Cake and ph00t said, work on your defensive game. I'm not entirely a cynic about f-smash considering at high %'s it's roll punishment and a lazy KO at 150%+.
Good glide tossing, but an opponent with quicker reaction time would have gotten you in a grab sometimes due to your lack of reading your opponents defensive strategy. If your opponent shields, make sure to anticipate a grab attempt, spot dodges you should anticipate anything and simply beat them to the punch with the Dtilt, or depending on how close they are the Utilt.
All in all you play the character well, you can't play her like Falco though (I watched a third video). Falco can spam and put himself in the fray with little worry. Zero Suit is squishy and a character like DK who has quick high strength smashes will let you see your mistakes quickly.

Top Bottom