• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my sheik

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
0:02 This is the point in time where I thought to myself, "Huh? No needles?"
0:50 "Why the chain!?!? Neeeeedleeeessss
1:15 Thank god. Needles

You don't use your chain. There was definitely a point [around 1:22 I believe] in which you could have tether recovered and link wouldn't have been able to grab the edge.

I don't really like to pass judgment on other people's playing ability, because I don't feel I'm at a level of expertise to do so, but I think you should play better people. It was obvious that you're better than your friend, and there were a lot of things I would have considered mistakes or just strange quirks. Playing better people and being punished for them would help eliminate those aforementioned quirks.

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
There were a couple of points where a little bit of offstage edgeguarding would have meant death for link. Especially given Link's recovery capabilities, which are way bad. You did this a little on his third life, but during the second there were several points where I was like "ok, now he Bairs to tether for the KO.... no?"

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
I saw you used the tilt lock in the 3rd stock, there are characters you use ftilt->jab on and link isnt one of them, abuse the ftilt on people like link! ^.^ other than that I thought you did well. post another vid when you can, against a non-second to the bottom on the tier list preferably :p

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice
I saw you used the tilt lock in the 3rd stock, there are characters you use ftilt->jab on and link isnt one of them, abuse the ftilt on people like link! ^.^ other than that I thought you did well. post another vid when you can, against a non-second to the bottom on the tier list preferably :p
lol k i'll do it

Top Bottom