• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my saphire team?

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Ruffle/Belloss,om
Lv. 37 Hp. 115 Attack: 74, Sp.atk. 79, sp. def. 85, Deffense 65
Item: Lax Incense ,Ability: Chlorophyll, Nature: Hasty, Type: Grass
Attacks: Secret Power, Poison Powder, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder

LeafTop/Ludicolo
Lv. 34, Abilty: Swift Swim, Sp. Atk. 75, Attack:68, Deffense:58, Sp.Def.72
Item: Sea Incense, Hp:107, Nature: Naughty, Type: Water/Grass
Attacks: Surf, Dive, Nature Power, Water Sport

Bullet/Sceptile
Lv.41 Abilty: Overgrow, Hp: 121, Attack: 86, Deffense:70, Sp.Atk: 97, Sp.Def.77
Nature: Bashful , Item: Hard Stone, Type: Grass
Attacks: Leaf Blade, Cut, Screech Agility

Kadabra
Lv. 35 Abilty: Inner Focus, Nature: Lonley, Hp 80, attack 41, deffense 32, sp.atk 91
Sp.def.62 Item:Red Flute, Type: Psychc
Attacks: Role Play, Flash, Psybeam, Future Sight

Phin/Plusle
Lv. 39 , attack 52, deffense 38, sp.atk 81, sp. def 74
item: Amulet Coin, Hp 107, Nature: Brave, Type: Electr
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Spark, Shock Wave, Thunder

Dont Be Harsh I Just Got The Game Sunday..btw i like grass types thats why i have so many, and i need to get rid of one cuz i have a castform too, i just havn't decided which other pokemon i should get, i need a flying one to fly to places but keeping on swtiching pokemon on the pc gets annoyinge everytime a want to leave a city, so, which one should i push away?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
You should of given your Ludicolo Leech Seed. There is a difficult stagegy that can't be topped for Grass pokemon. I have dubbed it the "LSP" strategy. Equip a Grass pokemon with Leech Seed, Protect, and two other moves that you personally favor. Then, give your Grass pokemon Leftovers, (preferably) Shell Bell, or Sitrus Berry. Now you can use Leech Seed on your foe and use Protect every other turn you'll get energy and sap your foe's energy every turn. Not to also mention that your Grass pokemon's endurance goes along way as well.

Nike.

Smash Hero
And to add shadenexes's comment, Ludicolo aslo should know, with Leech Seed and Protect, Rain Dance incase Ludicolo has Rain Dish.

So basically, Leech Seed, Raindance, and Protect while holding Lefties is giving a/3 of your HP every turn.

Knickknacks

Smash Journeyman
hmm for ludi @leftovers ability:swift swim... probably rain dance,surf, leech seed and substitute.
for scepty probabaly leaf blade, leech seed/hidden power ice/substitute and 2 fillers.
dunno for the rest coz i only use skarms,weezing,blaziken and heracross :)

Top Bottom