• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Samus *Update: ProsmasherTim and kJaB matches added*

7!11

Smash Cadet

Corigames

Smash Hero
I don't know what to tell ya other than you looked good. As far as tips or anything... uh... hmm... it was on youtube and there wasn't a SWD that I saw... do that... Yeah! Do some SWD just for fun because, from what people say, they are usless and flashy (perfect for youtube, useless and flashy).

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I didn't see any bomb jumps on your recoveries. It would have been nice if you had had a double jump on that second stock, and bomb jumps would have let you keep it.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Its wierd, when i watch Samus vidoes i can 85-90% predict when they shoot the charged-B lol.

Btw nice video....Nice use of bombs. Maybe use bombs more as recovery though...

JettythatSamus

Smash Apprentice
Idk, in the first match it seems like you got away with a lot because that Sheik wasn't very smart. But maybe I'm just missing something.

Watty

Smash Lord
thats exactly what HUGS would say. ITS HUGS!!!!!!!!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Why don't you grab out of missile chases, especially if they've got their shield up? That seems like the perfect opportunity for a grab to me.

Watty

Smash Lord
why dont u stfu?
u germany people cant take a ****ing joke can you???? So please post more vids of you vs ur friends so people tell say how great u are. rofl ego trips man gotta love em

P.S. ITS HUGS!

Top Bottom