• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my ROB

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
I give your rob a legit out of 10. You definitely have the general ROB strategy down, and in my opinion, are using the right ratios of attacks. You need some fine tuning, but that just comes with time, such as not panicking and airdodge/spotdodging predictably, specifically against the mk, though I didn't watch all of the mk matches.

+1 for bleach music on the ike video (and the ghost saving you from sd at 2:46 :laugh:)
+2 for posting matches you lose, too many "rate my x" people don't and it doesn't give people a good view of how good they are.

And welcome to the ROB boards, we could definitely use more posters!

Edit: Assuming the 5 mk games were a set, I really like the yoshis cp. I think it's really underrated as a solid cp.

TheMike

Smash Lord
thank's Azuzu! =)
the music DemonAion chose..

i really don't have much people to play with, as i live in Midwest and there aren;t some many smahsers here So, i have to travel to play against more people and i usaully have some difficulties as i don't have musch experience against others characters. That's why i will try to visit more here and post, too

=D

Top Bottom