• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Pit?

alphak4

Smash Rookie
I've only been playing Brawl for about three days, so I know I must stink compared to all of the awesome people here on the forums. However, I learned to love the character Pit, and think that he is my main one. My main goal is to just make new friends on the forums, and improve my fighting tactics. I would love to battle some Pit fighter who is more experienced than me, just so I can learn how to improve. This would be much appreciated!! :)

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I might not be extremely extremely good like some people here, but I think I have a good Pit if I do say so myself.
3265-4717-4291

alphak4

Smash Rookie
Okay, thanks! Just give me a time in Pacific Standard Time when you want to play ;D!

alphak4

Smash Rookie
Heh. Sorry, I missed your time. Any other time work for you? It's about 12 PST right now.

Top Bottom