• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Pikachu!!!

Well seeing as how I'm in the spot light to give first impressions....I'd say it's pretty good. Edgegaurding and taking advantage of your opponents. Shield grabbing is a good technique to add to your arsenal of Pika-Power as well. I also like how you creatively used the Agility ability. Keep it up.

ShadowWalker

Smash Rookie
Thanks ^^
I usually try and shield grab a lot but it doesn't seem to work on my cousin very much.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Thanks ^^
I usually try and shield grab a lot but it doesn't seem to work on my cousin very much.
you've got some great anti-space animal tactics there [dair against their up+b, and of course uair spike after back-throw is classic]. And while shield-grabbing is a great asset for Pikachu to have, avoid making it a habit against Fox/Falco. As your cousin gets better and you start playing more advanced Fox/Falco users, landing a shield grab will usually result in their error, not your achievment. But good work, keep it up. You've really gotten down some of Pika's other advanced and necessary tactics so yeah you're pretty solid.

dyeout

Smash Cadet
Thanks ^^
Sorry to burst your bubble but pikachu has one of the worst grabbs in the game meaning shield grabs are difficult.Don't do it much,might just give opponent an opportunity to own you.

Now about video you roll way to much,useless dash attacks and there's no shffl.If that was a tournament or higher level fox you would be ripped.
Pikachu's dash attack can easily be shhield grabbed,please stop it.Try short hop fast fall l cancel n-air instead or even f-air as an approach.

Nice spikes^^ kind of like the only thing i saw.

Don't think am a jurk,am just helping out in the harshest way ^^

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you should worry about rolling too much, it can be useful at times. Shffl's aren't always necessary either, in this case. The biggest problem is probably the grabbing, which I agree with dyeout on. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

Top Bottom