• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my online team

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, so I just beat the elite four, and have started to really build my team for when PBR comes out, I need to know everyone's opinions on how im doing so far. =D Also, tell me if I should change any of the moves, EV points, etc.

Lopunny: Lv.44, Bashful nature
Type: Normal
Ability: Klutz
Health: 127
Attack: 87
Defense: 91
Sp. Atk: 67
Sp. Def: 99
Speed: 114

Cut
Dizzy Punch
Jump Kick
Charm
-----------

Lucario: lv.57, Hasty nature
Type: Fight/Steel
Ability: Steadfast
Health: 168
Attack: 147
Defense: 94
Sp. Atk: 156
Sp. Def: 89
Speed: 149

Strength
Rock Climb
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
-----------

Froslass: lv.50, Rash nature (I have not started to EV train this pokemon yet)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ability: Snow Cloak
Health: 134
Attack: 99
Defense: 90
Sp. Atk: 94
Sp. Def: 67
Speed: 123

Ice Shard
Ice Fang
Hail
Crunch
-----------

Dragonite: lv. 61, Bold nature
Type: Dragon/Flying
Ability: Inner Focus
Health: 200
Attack: 163
Defense: 151
Sp. Atk: 132
Sp. Def: 134
Speed: 114

Hyper Beam
Fly
Defog (Will possibly be unlearning soon)
Earthquake
------------

Gardevoir: lv.70, Rash nature
Type:psychc
Ability: Synchronize
Health: 191
Attack: 118
Defense: 119
Sp. Atk: 221
Sp. Def: 165
Speed: 147

Shock Wave
Psychic
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
-------------

And there you have it, my pokemon team so far. I only have 5 currently, and I can't decide what I should put for the 6th. Im debating between a Glaceon, or a Gallade, Which do you all think would be better for my team? (Glaceon: Ice) (Gallade: Psychc/Fight) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance! =D

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Well, there's a few changec that you'll have to make to move from in-game to competitive obviously. The first change will be the removal of ALL of you HM moves. Surf used to be the only good HM, but now that Waterfall is physical it's a good one too.

Nevertheless: Cut, Fly, Defog, Strength, and Rock Climb ALL NEED TO DIE. In every case there are better alternatives.

-Cut is a weak Normal move, and it's not even 100% accurate
-Fly lets your opponent switch to a Rock/Ground/Lightning poke when you're in the air
-Defog is useless
-Strength and Rock Climb are like Cut, only more accurate. There are better choices.

Also, I know you're attached to your In-game team but since they've all been fighting battles up till now then the EV's will be screwed up. Your team won't be as effective as it would be if you started from scratch and focused on EV training.

I can't make any specific recommendations on Pokemon or movesets (without potentially talking out of my a**) but that gives you a place to start, I guess.

btw, I'm in the exact same spot as you are, trying to figure out my team.

Top Bottom