• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Olimar

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
i cant rate this vid b/c the person ur playing isnt good at all all the **** u were doing could of been easily avoided by air-doging or di'ing

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'll give both then.. :p

Honest: It's hard to judge his skill based on those matches because those opponents were some of the worst I've seen. Especially the Link player. It doesn't tell me anything about your skill if you beat someone that bad. If he lost to those players, I could rate his skill (as bad).

If you want me to analyze you in a way that'd help you improve, please find an opponent that doesn't suck. Preferably one that you are losing to.

Nice: You are better than your opponents. :)

Fino

Smash Master
Yeah, it's kinda hard to rate you based on those vids because the people you were playing against could be beaten by level 4-5 computers (no offense). With that in mind though, the one against link was decent I suppose (seeing as he was more like a home run bag with a boomerang) and by that I mean you combo-ed him well, but again... it's not a fair estimate. The pit video I kinda gave up on... because it wasn't to enlightening to watch, and by that I mean... there's no excitement or anything I can learn from it. There were a couple mistakes (if you'd like I'll name them out, but I'd feel bad being too specific), but nothing to big. The first one was big though in that you should get all six pikmin out at the start. Granted pit will prolly shoot an arrow to score some easy damage, but that can be solve by chucking one (hope for not starting with a yellow) and then plucking your other 4 (the arrow should kill the pikmin) and after that you should be able to dodge the next arrow (if shot) with a full army. But I mean, stuff like that... I don't want to be critical b/c, as you said, he's only your secondary, but there's a tip for ya ;)

~Fino

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Or just teach your friends how to play better. Takes more work, but the end result is great.

Nickman2k9

Smash Rookie
no offense i would **** you up in this game.. I say the with a no offense you have much to learn buddy... And your Link friend blows... You can get better, try playing someone on WIFI connection..

Bodknocks

Smash Rookie
NNID
austonwithano
Roll and down smash more. You've got the basics down but you're style is pretty predictable. You should mix up your game on the ground a little more. That's all I could think of from watching them. You're alright, not one of the best Olimar's I've seen, but I didn't notice anything you were really screwing up. Just keep practicing.

Top Bottom