• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my luigi plz =]

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
i'm kinda drunk right now but go fd on sheik, don't roll hardly ever, learn to wavedash very quickly without sheilding (practice wavesmashes and wave-ftilts).. you're just holding R too long.. keep your down b ready for recovery.. change the music (no johns). :laugh: you had some good stuff though, keep it up!

EDIT: grab combossssss

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
well well, lets see..

U need to have mor spacing, u can't go attack him just lie that. Goig attack ur opponent works because that shiek looks pretty new into the game.. Shield grab more, Shffl, and well, and well, u need more experience, but i can see this vids are old and i think ur new in the game right? if ur new, ur good enoth to be new XD

darkcheif55

Smash Cadet
well ya when i made those vids i was new, i dont got a gc or a wii soo i use his whenever he comes over soo not that often... thanks for advice

Top Bottom