• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my IC

Miller

Smash Lord
Pretty bad if you ask me, and the snake was even worse.
Just practice more and learn some chaingrabs and you'll get better.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I stopped watching right after Snake knocked Popo off to the left and Nana off to the right. Why? Because Snake went after Popo, not Nana.

From watching for about a minute, the only advice I can give you is to know what to do when you land a grab. For example, do a forward smash then chaingrab anyway you can, repeat, etc. I noticed like the two times you landed a grab you had an epileptic seizure, meaning you just went crazy on the A-button and down on the analog stick. That will barely work against good Snakes because you need to rack up damage ASAP to kill him. If your way for racking up damage is. . . well, having seizures, then you're going to be demolished.

But then again, my input is completely worthless as I only watched about one minute.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Umm, you still have alot to work on. You need to know what to do when you get the grab oppurtunity.

B0NK

Smash Lord
The Snake didn't seem to have a clue about how to play an Ice Climber because he separated Popo and Nana twice and went after Popo. I don't use snake so I can't really comment on the snake.

As for your ice climbers, learn to know what to do when you land the grab. At 0:22 you could have gone from the P-grab to N-spike for the an easy kill but it seemed like the video skipped that part so I can't exactly say if you tried to do that or not. At 1:35 you could have P-f-throw>N-grab>N-b-throw>P-U-Smash and at 1:46 it would have been an easy grab-to-smash attack. Practice more chain throws than repeated Popo D-throws . Even if it works on Snake pretty easily, you should have more options open for when you grab anybody.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Work on your chain grabs. A lot. Most of the time, I just saw you grab with Popo, and repetitively spam grab with Nana. That won't work.

Top Bottom