• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my friends IC plz

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
Well, that was pretty good considering the marth was less than excellent. desynch more and do the iceblock follow with popo more (i only saw it once). that way you can almost always grab him unless he jumps. You also try to save nana too much. the time when the up-b missed (you were close enough, i hate it when that BS happens) had it worked, your opponent was waiting for you and since you had high %, you would have died anyway. Had you left nana to fall, you could have done some extra damage before losing your stock.

P.S. Awesome finish ^_^

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
wooooooooooooooooooow thats embarassin for the marth player.............................................................2 taunts in a row!! but i would recommend nhat to counter pick u with a peach, post a video of that match!

Spontaneous Spaz

Smash Cadet
he was good, but i didn't see any tilts or down b's... when i play IC, i pretty much abuse the down b to keep distance, and he didn't use many different throw combos... but i did like the infinite! good stuff

on a scale from 1-10, 10 being best, i'd say he's an 8.5

Top Bottom