• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falco

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not a bad Falco. But ALWAYS do a SH before the laser. Otherwise you need to increase your battle speed a little but a very solid falco

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
You roll way too much. It was quite literally your only method of movement along with a phantasm here and there.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Relly, you shouldn't go just for a CG. Falco is such a great character and it would be a waste if you loose, just for going for a CG

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I only watched your first one and assuming your others look like that...

there is much room for improvement, you dont short hop double laser at all, you dont immediate aerial phantasm, you dont use falcos awesome bair. Usmash should be saved for kill move.

rolling is not falcos way of moving, try short hopping around more.

Foxfear

Smash Cadet
I only watched your first one and assuming your others look like that...

there is much room for improvement, you dont short hop double laser at all, you dont immediate aerial phantasm, you dont use falcos awesome bair. Usmash should be saved for kill move.

rolling is not falcos way of moving, try short hopping around more.
The first one is actually my Falco in a very early stage, didn't know how to sh(d)l and cg... you should watch the new ones I posted...

mongoosedog927

Smash Cadet
Hey good falco man. I hate to beat a dead horse but what i have to say goes mainly with what everyone else has to say......

1. Shooting lasers at a stand still to any falco player is BAD. Lasers are the biggest weapon in any falco's arsenal. Take a look at some of the videos of SK92 and Seth for help with lasers. (Especially Seth. In my opinion he has the best laser game i've seen.)

2. Try some arial phantasms for spacing as well as some Ftilts and Utilts for spacing and priority.

3. I didn't see to much of falco's arials either except for a couple Dair spikes =D. Falco has one of the best arial games there is. The neutral to set up for combos, the back for kills (with great priority), the up for kills, the down for spikes and set ups, and the Fair for gimping. Other than gimping the Fair isn't used quite often though.

4. Falco has the best tech chasing game there is. So remember to keep ur distance and wait for the opponent to charge you.

Great job and keep up the good work. =D

Top Bottom