• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falco!

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
well first of all you should abuse with the lasers! they should be your main way oh aproaching your opponent or making him come to you. you just seemed to randomly shoot some hoping they'll hit and you should also really work on your sh double lasers.

there were two moves i noticed you spammed way too much: f-smash and rolling. f-smash is just so slow at higher level play you will be severely punished for it. same goes for rolling learn to spotdodge falco's is so awesome abuse it.

another thing is the chaingrab you should really go for it specialy against characters like fox and link where it can mean instant death. i saw you use it against the foy player once but din't spike at the end wich would of killed him and didn't edgehog while he was using his up-b after that wich would have brought the same result.

you also dash attack too much you really so have better aproaches and when it is best to dash attack you should cancel it into an u-smash

i saw you mixed up a bit your air game and correctly used f-air 0 times but i'd personnally suggest you use more you b-air wich is really a brilliant move

and now probably the most important point if you really want to show us how good you are don't use items!!!!!!!

ona side note i'm not saying you're doing it all wrong i just find it more usefull simply telling you what you did wrong

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
well first of all you should abuse with the lasers! they should be your main way oh aproaching your opponent or making him come to you. you just seemed to randomly shoot some hoping they'll hit and you should also really work on your sh double lasers.

there were two moves i noticed you spammed way too much: f-smash and rolling. f-smash is just so slow at higher level play you will be severely punished for it. same goes for rolling learn to spotdodge falco's is so awesome abuse it.

another thing is the chaingrab you should really go for it specialy against characters like fox and link where it can mean instant death. i saw you use it against the foy player once but din't spike at the end wich would of killed him and didn't edgehog while he was using his up-b after that wich would have brought the same result.

you also dash attack too much you really so have better aproaches and when it is best to dash attack you should cancel it into an u-smash

i saw you mixed up a bit your air game and correctly used f-air 0 times but i'd personnally suggest you use more you b-air wich is really a brilliant move

and now probably the most important point if you really want to show us how good you are don't use items!!!!!!!

ona side note i'm not saying you're doing it all wrong i just find it more usefull simply telling you what you did wrong
I'll try to change my game on F-smashing abuse and rolling, I usually go for the chaingrab but seeing how the lag really affects my gameplay, I didn't really try the CG to spike because I usually miss. Same goes for the edgehogging as I sometimes miss the ledge and end up jumping to it while my opponent recovers in time.

I guess dashing too much was a habit of mine back in melee when I didn't know about AT's and teching so I'll see if I can change.

And I usually try to mix up my air game so that I wouldn't get predictable through my approaches seeing how my opponent will catch up and punish me.

And my opponent put on items for some reason so I just went with it. And I'm wondering what's the best move to use to grab the Smash Ball incase my friend puts up items again while I'm playing Falco?

I'll try to rely on Falco's lasers seeing how I can stop my opponent from doing anything in the air and will try to mix them up. And I really appreciate you pointing out what I did right and wrong and will fix my mistakes.

Top Bottom