• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my DK

Cardd

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xidsnkbvM2A

yeah plz rate, give tips except for one thing

I realized after i made the vid i didn't giant punch even once, i usually do it more then that, but metakinght is.... fast.

o yeah MK is my lil bro.

and if you like diddy and lucas im putting up more videos in about an hour or so. should be in corresponding forums, i'd appreciate help there too.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
You got a nice DK, but I wouldn't use Fair so much. If you want to spike just use Dair. I think you should grab more often to. Honestly, the best way to use DK is use all of his moves. Other than that, your good. That metaknight needed to spam his B moves. Nice music, I liked the first song more though. What's it called?

Cardd

Smash Cadet
Classical insanity. And yeah i think i use fair too much, but i feel safer doing it on the MK then dair cuz of his uair spam.

If you want the song i can give it to you, if you just give me a cool song in return. That way, everybody wins!

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
Not a member of youtube. But if you want a good song, Brass monkey from the Beastie boys. I have yet to see this song with a DK vid.

spades

Smash Cadet
Enjoyed watching your dk, cardd. I suggest using more bairs and ftilts when approaching. Bairs on the retreat also work wonders against aggressive characters such as metaknight.

I prefer fairs off stage vs dairs because of the larger hitbox so good job there. Avoid using fair and dair on stage as they have considerable lag time as they land.

Other than that, good job, mate.

B3LMONT

Smash Rookie
It's already been pointed out but yes, GRAB GRAB GRAB. Seriously had a lot of chances to grab and potentially get a lil' combo going to get MK's % a bit higher. Also already been pointed out, Fair is not really such a great move to use for quick offense. Bair and Nair are usually the moves I use to recover, but mostly Bair because it's a little easier to land and has a longer than Nair. Actually, I have a vid, maybe this will help.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=35049015

It's a bit bright @_@ sry. Hope it helps!

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Grab more when he in from the air. On the ground he is too fast and and can normally dodge/grab you. Bair for life. Even though he is a small target, after around 30% he will reconsider taking a bair while running at you. In addition, DK's Bair seems to be the only move that have similar priority as MK. Lastly, don't Fair on stage. MK can upB you to death everytime he sees it coming. Good luck and post more DK vids.

Top Bottom