• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my chu. Please and Thanks :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
From what I could see, good stuff. =)

Save those smashes though, and use your tilts more. If your using FSmash for it's distance, FTilt will suffice. No use in decaying your smashes.

Love the song btw. Lupe Fiasco FTW. xD

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
QUC more than once, and do something out of it besides dair, but yeah save your kill moves until you need them to kill; nice job edge guarding the olimar though, and good aggressive edgeguarding without spamming thunder or the like...save your skullbash recovery for when you wont get punished by chars. who have good offstage/aerial games...also you shouldn't let the pikmin stay on you when he throws em, especially those white ones those are a damage racker for sure...but nice pika over all :)

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Thanks for the advice. I will practice Quc more.

Any advice on Quc I am have trouble with the timing.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Just call it "Quacking". <_< I think you should use your thunderjolts a bit more against Olimar. You have a better projectile because:
A. You don't have only six available at a time.
B. Olimar can't shake it off of himself.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
uhhhhh tjolt spam has little effect on oli. what would happen is you kill all but the yellow pikmin- which is BAD. and his 6 pikmin he can pull far faster and throw far faster then you can tjolt.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Thunder jolt doesn't work as good on olimar with his pikmin. They get in the way.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
yeah if hes throwing them, the jolts will hit the pikmin and all the yellowones will still attach while maintaining a meatshield of other pikmin. He can just spam sideB and B and there will be no way to really hit him with Jolts

Top Bottom