• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Alph moveset

How do you rate my moveset for Alph?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15KDjkPS9Yyl3i17djk1sOqARNJ1tRj7wUebTCHbRuwc/pubhtml

Highlighted moves work the same as Olimar's.

Character playstyle: the Rock and Winged Pikmin at Alph's disposal will help keep opponents on the ground and at a distance.

If you weren't before, has it convinced you that Alph has the potential to be an Olimar semi-clone?

Also, if you could give reason as to why you voted the score you did, that would be great.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Didn't you already have a support thread for Alph?

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This does show that I support him, yeh, but I thought this would be better off in a fresh thread.
Support threads are treated as general threads for discussion for their respective characters though...Threads like this are kind of unnecessary...

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice
Support threads are treated as general threads for discussion for their respective characters though...Threads like this are kind of unnecessary...
Negativity is kind of unnecessary but unfortunately that's mostly what I've seen on this website so far. It's good to have some realism but Jesus...

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Negativity is kind of unnecessary but unfortunately that's mostly what I've seen on this website so far. It's good to have some realism but Jesus...
I'm not sure where that's coming from...

I was simply stating that there's already a thread used to discuss Alph...the mods don't allow multiple threads for one character so the forums get cluttered...I wasn't being negative in any way...

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice

I was simply stating that there's already a thread used to discuss Alph...the mods don't allow multiple threads for one character so the forums get cluttered...I wasn't being negative in any way...
Sorry if I sounded like I was accusing you of being negative, I wasn't trying to. It just pisses me off when people shut down the idea of promoting Alph without giving good reason or ignore it completely.

Last edited:

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice

Can you give me a Link (hehe) to the thread discussing Alph, please?

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh right. I thought you meant there was already an Alph thread on here way before my first thread concerning him. Just out of curiosity, why do you use ellipses so often?
I dunno habit...

Top Bottom