• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate/Critique Coyn3's diddy :)?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Honestly you need some offline vids to get a accurate read on your playstyle. I only seen the 1st 2 vids vs falco and from what i've seen your diddy is extremley slow. Of course this could be cause it's wifi. Diddy is a momentum char. If he gets going he can deal 40-70% easily. You have to keep the momentum up with diddy. Also i saw very miminal nanner usage in the 1st and 2nd vid. I know this was against falco but even against him smart nanner placement is key. Of course u can't go head on with the nannerz against falco like u can most of the cast. When i go against falco a shorthop to z drop banana over top of him works well which can then lead to combos. Also i side b falco more then any other char. And while u can't spam bananas against falco always keep them out so they can be on the ground as that will stop his chaingrab.

Top Bottom