• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate and help my Link!

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
Hi people of smashboards. Ive got 3 vids of me using link. I think i fair pretty well with him. Please help me out by leaving feedback, that means helping me out in the best way possible to better my skill.

(me(link) vs (my friend(falco)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQAPDelrO60

me(link) vs my friend(falco) 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4-l5jKb4c

me(link) vs my brother(Zelda/Shiek)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dyTKBeFv43A

if you dont like what you see, dont be a douche at leave a negative comment. anyway thanks for those that help

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
yeah, you're aerial off-stage combat is excellent, but your on stage combat is atrocious. You're Link, right? Link spams-that's it. You fight close up, which will get you ***** in most other cases (fact is that you're just better than your friend). Look at my guide for directions on how to play Link to the best of your ability.

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
well, i dont like to spam, so i balance both, but i see what you are saying. ill check out ur guide and try to see what i can use to my advantage. Thanks ^^

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
You have 3 projectiles, don't gimp yourself by not using the b button, also bombs get you out of a lotta ****, like... Chain grabs ;p

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
lol, thanks. anyway, i have a question. I am aware that using my items more will probably lead to better success in matches, but in the past, especially w/ the people i play with, i have to worry about items being reflected (my best opponents main Fox, Wolf, Marth and Falco) and not only that but they usually shield whatever else. What ive tried to do is balance to throw them off a little and find a good mix, but how can i optimise my gameplay, while avoiding problems with campers who reflect?

Force

Smash Apprentice
use the reflector as an opening by dash canceling through a reflected boomering or do more short hop arrows so it reflects arrow upwards, (careful a shorthop arrow usually gets you ran up on from beneath so be ready to N-air or land and jab once or twice. also you can throw a bomb near their feet and it will reflect it into the ground still doing damage to them

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
hey, ur the force from youtube!! ur really good w/ link. lol, anyway, thanks for that tip.

Top Bottom