• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAR Reverse Falcon Paunch Video

whut?

Smash Journeyman
You dont have to RAR. Just run one direction, jump, DI opposite direction[dont hold]-
falcon punch(youll be facing backwards) and reverse it.
Youll end up facing the way you ran, it can confuse people but isnt so useful.
The DI before the punch is sensitive, it works with all projectiles, and Bmoves in general.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
You can't b-reversal a falcon punch. Trying to reverse it just does the reverse falcon punch. Along with the warlock punch it's the only unreversable b move.

Also there was a topic about this a while back and the first related youtube video is the 360 falcon punch. Not exactly the most useful technique, but awesomelarious none the less.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
You can't b-reversal a falcon punch. Trying to reverse it just does the reverse falcon punch. Along with the warlock punch it's the only unreversable b move.
Maybe i was unclear, maybe not, but you can reverse the punch with DI/whatever i described, If you really cant then i guess i broke brawl[?].
Just like you can reverse many(if not all) other B moves. Ganon pawnch, Ikes eruption, links arrows, G&Ws frying pan, etc. ^_^

Top Bottom