• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Tourney/Friendly Doubles vids

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I got some matches recorded over the weekend from both a tourney and some replays a friend gave me:

Friendly:
GDX (Diddy)/HRNUT (Marth) vs Logan(Lucas)/Acorn(Ness)
Friendly teams game. Some crazy DBZ-type stuff happened this fight..you'll know it when you see it

Tourney:
After watching all these teams ones, i realized i played pretty badly in doubles that day >.>;;

6/29/08 - Team Grand Finals
The 2nd match of the set, from 3:20, i used Diddy. i pretty much gave up on the game after that, because i used wolf. We were in losers so we had to have beaten them in 2 complete sets, and after the first 2 losses it prob. wasnt gonna happen

6/29/08 - Team Losers Finals - R 1&2
6/29/08 - Team Losers Finals - R 3&4
6/29/08 - Team Losers Finals - R5

I might have some singles from the tourney later, if the guy uploads them

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
ROFL @ the friendly match. How you stayed alive for so long is beyond me.
Great teamwork too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Computers are better than your opponents in that friendly LOL.
lol. people dont play hard/well in friendlies, you should know that. I dont remember that date, but i know those guys and im sure we were crackin jokes the entire fight.

that first fight IS funny though

Top Bottom