• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

random thoughts

Shinku

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=4866]random thoughts[/drupal]

so ive been part of this community for like 5 years or something. man, so many great memories. honestly i wouldn't take it back for the world. i met so many interesting people to some funny and cool peeps. i didnt even know this site had blog until now. i love competitive gaming to the fullest. espcailly fighting games. when i was a freshman in college, i ran into a old friend in high school. they were all playing smash, and i didnt realize that old friend went to tournaments. i mean it was melee but it was better. i became obsessed. i wanted to get that level no matter what. now i wayyy better that most of my friends from that school. then along came brawl and ****ed everything up. i hated the community in brawl and i really disliked the game and ow it was played. i found it fun when i would to anime conventions but that was about it. i then went back to street fighter and other games, then even joined the army. i didnt really have a choice. i was broke, hated life and where i was from, so i joined. yeah, crazy huh? well thats all i wanted to say, just ramble on about stuff. i got a girl now who i love more than life and im most likely going to marry this girl someday, at least i hope. thats all i can say, hadouken

Top Bottom